TARGET AQUAPLUG 22.6KG PAIL
TARGET Aquaplug consists of accurately weighed hydraulic cements, non-metallic aggregate and chemical admixtures. These materials are pre-blended and require only mixing with water before use. TARGET Aquaplug contains no chlorides or other admixtures which could promote corrosion of reinforcing steel or prestressing steel cables. TARGET Aquaplug sets within 4 minutes at 20degrees C (68degrees F) with little or no plastic shrinkage.
TARGET Aquaplug sets within 5 minutes at 20o C (68o F) with little or no plastic shrinkage.
- TARGET Aquaplug can be used in interior and exterior applications both above and below grade where fast setting is desired. Typical applications include:
- Stopping active water leaks or seepage at defects or joints in concrete manholes, sewer pipes, tanks, elevator pits, basement walls and concrete or masonry surfaces experiencing water penetration.
- Patching cracks and holes in concrete and masonry.
- Anchoring handrail posts or metal fixtures in concrete where high early strength is required.
- Non-structural repair and anchoring underwater.
- Temporary grouting of soil- or rock-anchor plates.