TARGET UNSANDED FUME GROUT (25KG)
TARGET 1118 Unsanded Silica Fume Grout consists of accurately weighed Portland cement, silica fume and special chemical admixtures.
The product is designed for use as a flowable grout. In working temperature ranges of 5 degrees C to 35 degrees C (41 degrees F to 95 degrees F), the grout will have a slight expansion prior to final set. The grout contains no chlorides or other admixtures that could aggravate corrosion of embedded steel.
- TARGET Unsanded Silica Fume Grout is primarily designed for uses where a premium quality high flow grout that inhibits washout by water and has a very low permeability is required.
- Soil tie back anchor grouting
- Grouting of fissures and cracks in rocks
- Grouting of unconsolidated preplaced aggregates
- Anchor bolt grouting
- Repair of stable cracks in concrete
- Any area where there is a possibility of running water washing out the cement component in conventional grouts before they achieve final set
- Situations where extended working or setting times are required
- Grouting of post tensioning cables
- Per 25 kg (55 lb) bag at fluid consistency:
- bags/m³ = 55
- bags/yd³ = 42
- litres/bag = 18.4
- ft³/bag = 0.65