TARGET POLYMER BONDING AGENT 3.7L
TARGET Bonding Agent is an aqueous emulsion of a polymer and chemical admixtures.. It is designed for use as a bonding agent with concrete and cement-based products in interior or exterior applications. TARGET Bonding Agent is also designed for use as a modifier in mortars and concretes to develop increased tensile, flexural and bond strengths. The use of TARGET Bonding Agent in concretes and shotcretes also gives significant improvements in resistance to penetration by chlorides and de-icing salts. After curing, TARGET Bonding Agent is not re-emulsifiable.
- Bonding slurry coats or primers applied to existing concrete before placing overlays or patches.
- Concrete or mortar overlays, patches and levelling coats
- Shotcrete or gunite
- Bonding mortars such as tile setting mortars
- Pointing mortars, stucco and Portland cement plaster.
- Parge coats for concrete.