TARGET V/O REPAIR MORTAR
TARGET Vertical Overhead (V/O) Repair Mortar is a single component, polymer modified and fast setting mortar. It is a premixed product containing accurately measured quantities of hydraulic cement, graded sand, polymers and other admixtures.
- One component – easy mixing and handling
- High early strength
- Very low permeability to resist moisture and chloride intrusion
- Excellent bond to properly prepared substrates.
- Shrinkage compensated and shrinkage is low when appropriate water content is added.
- Color that matches existing concrete
- Vertical and overhead surfaces
- Balconies and columns
- Parking structures, Bridges, Retaining walls and other general stalled areas
- Deteriorated or un-even precast or cast in place and steel reinforced concrete.
- Repair of honeycombed surfaces
- In surfaces requiring Class C1 Exposure Classification (CSA A23.1-04)
- Below grade or Immersion service