W.R. Meadows SEALTIGHT VOCOMP-20 Water-Base Acrylic Curing and Sealing Compound is formulated of special acrylic polymers in a true water-base carrier.It is a ready-to-use curing and sealing compound.
SEALTIGHT VOCOMP-20 Water-Base Acrylic Curing and Sealing Compound is formulated of special acrylic polymers in a true water-base carrier. It is a ready-to-use curing and sealing compound.
Once properly applied, VOCOMP-20 provides an impermeable seal for efficient moisture retention. Color-wise, VOCOMP-20 appears "milky white" in the container and, when first applied, it leaves a "bluish" cast on the concrete for easy, visual identification of coverage. VOCOMP-20 dries clear to provide a transparent sheen finish. This sheen can be controlled by the number of coats applied. VOCOMP-20 resists yellowing due to ultraviolet degradation and provides a durable, long-lasting finish that offers improved resistance to chemicals, petroleum and abrasives.
VOCOMP-20 will minimize hair-checking, premature cracking, dusting and spalling. However, good concrete and good concreting practices should be used as VOCOMP-20 is not a cure-all for improperly mixed or placed concrete. VOCOMP-20 meets maximum VOC content limits of_350 g/L for Concrete Curing Compounds as required by the U.S. EPA Architectural Coatings Rule.
- Ready-to-use, non-yellowing, water-based compound that cures and/or seals concrete in one quick and easy application.
- Minimizes hair-checking, premature cracking, dusting and spalling.
- Dries quickly on new concrete to a durable, clear sheen finish that protects and enhances the natural appearance of concrete.
- Ideal for application on interior, exterior, horizontal and vertical concrete surfaces.
- Resists adhesion of mortar droppings to protect concrete floors during construction ... allows easier cleanup.
- Tough, durable finish offers improved resistance to chemicals, petroleum and abrasives.
- Application tools may be cleaned with soap and water.
- VOC compliant … VOC content is <50 g/L.
- May help architects earn LEED credits in green building applications.
VOCOMP-20 water-based acrylic curing and sealing compound may be quickly and easily applied to simultaneously cure and/or seal new interior or exterior as well as vertical or horizontal concrete surfaces. It is ideal for application on commercial and industrial floors, sidewalks, basement and garage floors, multi-level parking decks, patios, driveways and parking areas. VOCOMP-20 dries very quickly to protect and enhance the natural appearance of concrete.
See Technical Information for More Details