XYPEX MEGAMIX II
Xypex Megamix II is a thick repair mortar for the patching and resurfacing of deteriorated concrete. Megamix II has been specifically formulated to produce superior bond, low shrinkage, chemical durability and high strength. It is a one component mortar and can be either sprayed or trowel applied at a thickness of 3/8" - 2" (10 - 50 mm).
- Excellent adhesion and bond to concrete substrates
- Low shrinkage, fiber reinforced
- Ready to use - just add water
- Vertical and overhead concrete repair; sprayable
- VOC compliant
- NSF 61 certified
Note: For rehabilitation application, where a thin parge coating (less than 3/8 in. or 10 mm) or a cap coat or Xypex Concentrate is required, refer to the product data sheet for Megamix I.
- Water Tanks and Reservoi
- Sewage Treatment Plants
- Concrete Water and Sewer Pipes
- Manholes and Vaults
- Marine Structures
- Bridge Structures
- Tunnels and Parking Garages